Augmedix, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUGX) provides automated medical documentation and data services to large healthcare systems and physician practices, supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals, emergency departments, and telemedicine nationwide. The Company’s Ambient Automation Platform converts the natural conversation between physicians and patients into timely and comprehensive medical notes and performs a suite of related data services. These services relieve physicians of administrative burdens to enable more time for patient care. Augmedix’s proprietary platform uses automatic speech recognition, natural language processing, and clinical datasets to capture the ambient visit conversation and generate a structured medical note. The structured medical note data is then used to deliver additional data services. Quality is assured by trained medical documentation specialists.
As a facilities manager, you'll be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of the organization. This is a diverse field with a range of responsibilities, both in strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings, premises, and vendors.You'll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and their activities.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for office maintenance, asset management, purchasing of office stationery and other office facilities by ensuring compliance aligned with company rules and regulations.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, rules, regulations, and procedures to meet changes in law and policy.
- Supervise and assign work for all Transport related facilities and outsourced resources.
- Ensure proper dispatch of letters/couriers/mails/documents through the front desk.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good English communications skills
- Well-versed in MS Office Applications and GSuite, internet browsing, and email.
- Proactive and Willingness to learn fast.
- Willing to work at Night shift.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.