Augmedix converts natural clinician-patient conversations into precise medical documentation and offers live support, including referrals, orders, and reminders, allowing clinicians to focus on what matters most, caring for patients. Augmedix services are trusted by over one dozen American health systems and hundreds of independent clinicians supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals and telemedicine. Augmedix has been documented to save clinicians 23 hours per day, increase productivity by as much as 20%, and improve clinician work-life balance over 40%.
We are honored to be recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Company.We are creating a metrics-driven company culture that empowers employees to innovate, to learn about new technologies, to grow their careers, and to help each other to succeed. We want to challenge you with open-ended and complex problems and provide a mission-driven environment to help you achieve success and to improve patient health.About Role:At Augmedix, Branding Managers play a crucial role in helping to influence the way a brand looks and feels in the market and cover the entire spectrum of how a company communicates and build awareness about how we are different from others as an employer. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile branding manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring cross-functional teams. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.Responsibilities:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Oversee current branding initiatives and come up with initiatives to create a positive brand image
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, other offerings, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in brand management, especially in the start-up sector will be preferred.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and hands-on experience on service branding.